Monday, September 24, 2012

Ping Pong Payout

This evening my dad excitedly showed me the surpise he received in the mail today - a check from Greenwich Street in New York City.  It was a royalty check, actually, for the International use of music he recorded in the 1960s.  He was thrilled to learn that his music is circulating throughout the world.  I think it's rather fabulous too.

I also collected money from my Dad's talent this evening, but it was from his ping pong talent, not musical talent.  I hung out for a bit with the guy from down the shore, and mid conversation I remembered he still hadn't payed up from the ping pong bet we made earlier this summer.

The guy from down the shore pulled his his wallet down from on top of the fire place and pulled out a $20 bill.

See http://katrinablank.blogspot.com/2012/07/ping-pong.html for the full story of how I won the mulah.

No comments: