Tuesday, August 21, 2012

It's Happening!!!

Today I locked in my katrinablank.com domain!  I'll be lauching the website at the end of September.  I'm thrilled my parents blessed me with such an original name and that my name doesn't have to compete with 100s of other Katrina Blank's.  And, with the assistance of the hurricane in New Orleans, I'm confident the Katrina population in the US will remain minimal for years to come.

(To clarify, I'm not pro-Hurricane.  But I am pro God working for the good of those who love him - See Romans 8:28.)

This evening I posted this pic on Facebook, and along with this pic, I posted the following comment:

currently writing: I HATE BOOKS ON CHRISTIAN DATING - I promise, this isn't one. *I'm looking for about 10 individuals to serve on my content critique team. Message me if this might be you!

Katrina Blank 5th Avenue New York City

I'm receiving a fabulous response - and I'm hugely encouraged!  Even a gal who already works full time for a publishing company offered to be a part of my critique team - awesome! 

At this point finishing this book isn't a maybe - it's a must!!!

If you're reading this, please send up a prayer that God continues to guide me in the writing process.  Thanks Friends!

No comments: