Thursday, August 16, 2012

Call Me Maybes

There are currently 7 call me maybes in my life.  I know 7 is a good, sound, Biblical number, but when it comes to dating and relationships, 7 does not equal wholeness; instead, it represents division.  Because rather than 1 guy getting my heart, I'm divvying out slices of my heart, like it's some sort of food sample up for grabs at Costco.

Dear God,
Would you be so kind as to narrow it down to 1 call me yes?  I don't want to keep giving away pieces of me to a multitude of somewhat interested parties.  I want 1 very interested party.  Any of the 7 are okay by me, although 3 are more slightly preferred over the others.  But can we keep to 1 of these 7? 
Thanks!
Luv,
Katrina
PS If we could narrow this down in the next few months, I'd greatly appreciate it. 

No comments: