Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Ann Arbor is HOT

If towns and cities could be ranked on hotness, on a scale from 1 to 10, I'd rank Ann Arbor, Michigan a 9.  To clarify, I'm not referring to the level of attractiveness of the people found within the city.  If I ranked the hotness of the people found in Ann Arbor the number would be much, much lower.

I'm not saying this to be insenstive; I'm just stating the noticeable reality.  My students in California took note of this when traveled to Ann Arbor for a water polo tournament.

Upon their return to California two of the water polo girls explained to me, the entire time they were in Ann Arbor, they kept their eyes out for good looking guys.  One of the gals told me with great disappointment, "We didn't see one good looking guy while we were there."

The other girl continued on, "Yeah, not even one.  But it kind of makes sense to me now why you didn't meet anyone in college." 

Haha :)  Perhaps it's true and maybe I would have had better luck in Lansing at MSU. 

But Ann Arbor, in general, and the University of Michigan - I'm so proud of you!  I'm proud to claim Ann Arbor as my college town. 

I mention A^2 because I drove there tonight to get some writing in at the Starbucks on State Street.  It was a better night tonight when it comes to words. 

And a great day all around for many reasons.  I celebrated on the way home, by pulling my car over to the side of the road, turning the radio up, and dancing under the stars.

No comments: