Friday, June 1, 2012

A Year Ago

As I was putting on eyeliner this evening I considered that it has been exactly a year since I last kissed a guy. As I headed out the door to join a few other for drinks in Soho, I recalled an additional kiss that took place in the fall in Soho.  I'm surprised my memory lapsed.  It's out of character for me to forget something as such...

But it was exactly a year ago I shared breakfast in the Empire State Building with my eternal crush, a picnic lunch in Central Park with my hottest crush, and then enjoyed a glass of wine in Soho at the residence of my Spring fling - all in the same day.  I would have been more than happy to marry any of the 3 guys - not all at once, of course.  I have no interest in practicing polygamy - that would be miserable.

I met a polygamist while I was in Africa and he explained that it is diffult to keep up with two sets of wives and children.   One marriage was arranged, the other, a romance.






No comments: