Friday, March 30, 2012

Another Night in Soho

If my life was a movie, I suspect that 88 Crosby would be included as one of the sets of the film.

After a rough day at work, and a decent jog in Central Park, an evening in Soho was exactly what I needed to be reminded that my life in New York isn't defined solely by my job at The King's College.  If it was, today would have been crushing, but instead today was simply an inconvenience.  Granted it is a major inconvenience, and hugely disappointing as well, but it's different.

Different in that... well, I've been through this once before and so I already know that in the end it's going to work out...

Even still, I wish inconvenience came with health insurance.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Very descriptive post, I liked that a lot. Will there be a part
2?

Look at my site Floyd Miyashiro