Friday, May 6, 2011

The Vogue

Last night (Wednesday) I met a published poet at the Borders located at Madison Square Garden...


And yet another business card is added to my collection. 


Earlier in the evening I met up with some of my Student Leaders at http://www.penelopenyc.com/ where they discussed and wrestled through the same topic that I'm currently wrestling with in my graduate studies...

And it was during our discussion that I received a text from my boss, insisting that I read my e-mail immediately.  I'm still lagging behind in technology, but one of my student leaders pulled up her e-mail and read the news...


It is a roof top that I've become well acquainted with this year...
And last time I was there I sent a text to someone else who was familiar with its scenic views...

And the text started a dialogue that made me hopeful that perhaps we could return to the friendship that we once had.  But I'm starting to acknowlege sometimes even friendships must come to a close, and in that closure there is the possibility of something new...

No comments: