Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Sweaty Hearts

Sweaty hearts - not to be confused with sweet hearts, or sweet tarts, but rather I'm talking about something that stems from perspiration. A friend of mine recently pointed it out to me in the elevator just after I had returned from a run. She exclaimed, "Oh wow. The sweat on the back of your shirt forms a heart. That's kind of cool."

Once I was back in my apartment, I took a peak in the mirror, and sure enough, there was a rather defined sweat heart on the back of my tank top. Tonight, once again, upon my return from running, I checked in the mirror and discovered a pronounced heart on my back. And well, it got me thinking...a bit about love.

I mean, I've already been thinking about it, being that it has been the topic of my one-on-ones with my RAs (known here as Chamberlains) this past week. '

To be finished...

No comments: