Saturday, October 20, 2007

The Best of Text Messages Still in my Phone

April 4, 2007 Fr: Mike Duff
On the plane right now. Call you in awhile.
Um… isn’t your cell phone supposed to be turned off?

December 29, 2006 Fr: David Douglas
Did mike give you a reply? He is being evasive and putting all the decision making on me.
Um… who uses the word “evasive” in a text message?

October 3, 2007 Fr: Lauren Pollard
I love you more than albino squirrels
Um… thanks? Actually there are albino squirrels in Minneapolis; I saw one in my sister’s neighborhood.

July 15, 2007 Fr: Shannen Norman
Sooo…I served phil wickham tonite, yup its true
Um…that’s just cool.

December 21, 2006 From David Douglas
I think I have just the guy for you…
Um… okay. Could you ship him Fed Ex from New York to LA?

September 2, 2007 Fr: Cindy Steiger
I had a dream that you were pregnant – do you need to tell me something?
Um… no sex here. Unless the Holy Spirit is working over-time in my life, I think I’m in the clear.

June 22, 2007 Fr: Laura Paulus
Sorry if I am waking you up but wanted to share that Sarah just asked Jesus into her heart. We have been talking about it for several days and she prayed.
Um… Laura’s 5 year old daughter prayed the prayer, but her 3 year old daughter thought it would hurt too much to have Jesus come and live inside of her.